Info about summer rentals
Here are all FAQ about summer rentals
- 1) For how long can I rent a flat?
- The majority of properties are rented on a weekly base, usually from Saturday to Saturday; some of them are rented fortnightly, from 1st until 15th or from16th until 31st of each month.
- 2) At what time is check in?
- Weekly rentals usually begin on Saturday: check in time is between 5 pm and 7 pm; check out will be the following Saturday before 10 am. Fortnightly rentals will start after 12 pm of the 1st day and check out will be on the last day before 10 am.
- 3) What is included in the rental cost?
- If not specified, the cost of the rental includes the use of water, electricity and gas (not in case of gas cylinders). It excludes agency commission (5% plus 22%VAT), replacement of gas cylinder in case you will have to replace it during your stay), final cleanings, that will be paied cash at check in, linen and towels, heating, air conditioning where fitted.
- 4) How can I make a reservation?
- You have to pay a deposit, usually 30% of the total, with a bank giro on our bank account. After receiving the payment, we will send you the confirmation of the payment and a rental contract, that you will have to sign and send us back. The balance will be paied within 10 from the check in date on the same bank account.
- 5) What will I find in a flat?
- Although we rent private apartments (and each apartment is different from the other), there are some features common to every property: cutlery, crockery, glasses, ironing board, iron, light blankets, matress and pillows cover. Linen and towels are not provided, nor kithchen linen; you will find a broom, dustpan and mop; you will not find any soap or detergent. In almoust every property you will find a TV and washing machine: however, a full list of appliances is specified in the overview of each flat.
- 6) How to check out?
- The property must be vacated on the last day of your stay, before 10 am and must be left in order. To avoid damages, please do not move furniture from its original place. Please empty garbage bucket when you leave, expecially on the last day. To avoid extra costs (40 euros) please clean the hob and do not leave any dirty crokery or cutlery in the sink. Please differenciate your waste: there are different bins almoust everywhere in the village. Finally, the keys must be left in our office when you leave.
- 7) Deposit for damages
- If stated in our contract, you will be requested to pay a cash deposit at your arrival for any damage it may occur to the property; it will be returned on the last day in absence of damages.
- 8) How to solve problems to the property during my stay?
- You will have 2 hours from your arrival to let us know any defect or problems discovered at your arrival, otherwise you could be charged of any damage to furniture or to the property detected after your departure. In case of malfunctioning of appliances or any other problem during your stay, we will send one of our trusted craftsmen to fix it: the majority of problems is usually solved within 24 hours. Inside each apartment you will find some instruction about the use of main utilities such as gas, electricity and water or local rules and emergency numbers.
- 9) How to choose a property
- You can always visit us in our office, open all over the week included Saturday and Sunday: we will be happy to show you the flat.